At Kids Smile Dental, our community’s health, wellbeing, and security are our highest priorities. At KSD, we are taking meaningful and proactive steps to ensure your access to dental health services, while protecting the health and safety of our patients and our team.
We are actively monitoring the changing situation around COVID-19, and our office has put into place a number of measures to ensure that we can continue to meet your dental health needs.
We are assessing the situation daily, remaining vigilant, and following the recommendations from the World Health Organization (WHO), U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), Dental Associations (ADA, CDA) and local authorities.
For Our Valued Patients:
- We are proactive in communicating with patients over the phone and in-office.
- Screening patients by asking and documenting if they have traveled locally or internationally to
affected areas within the last 30 days or have any flu-like symptoms.
- For patients that have traveled or present with symptoms, we will reschedule them for 30+ days.
- We sanitize our waiting rooms and restrooms every 2-3 hours.
- Our treatment rooms are, as they always have been, sanitized from top to bottom after every patient.
- Our clinical team wears required personal protective equipment, including jackets, eyewear, gloves, and masks.
As we navigate this time of uncertainty together, I want to reaffirm that our practice is your resource of dental health. At this time KSD holds the highest level of sterilization in order to ensure all of our patients feel safe in our office. Please call with any questions or concerns. We promise to be transparent and proactive to ensure the health of every patient and our staff.